CazzTech Cloud and Mobile Technology Events
Mapping out an organization’s Cloud strategy has been described as many things, but uncomplicated isn’t one of them. And when you toss in a couple of Mobile initiatives like BYOD and providing mobile access to data, the questions and concerns begin to pile up and paralysis by analysis can begin to set in, especially when you factor in all the variables you have to consider such as:
- Secure File Sharing & Collaboration
- Managed File Transfer (MFT)
- Enterprise Mobility
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Mobile App Management (MAM)
- Mobile Content Management (MCM)
- Which vendors address multiple challenges
- Provisioning & supporting a mobile initiative
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud or On-Premises
- Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Mobilizing your ECM(s)
- Data Loss Protection (DLP)
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Storage & Back-up
- Leveraging integrations between vendors
- AD/LDAP Integration
- Overall security and control of your data
And this is why CazzTech’s Cloud and Mobile Technology Events have proven to be so incredibly powerful to IT decision makers. We bring in experts from the most influential and innovative players in the Cloud and Mobile spaces (these companies also sponsor our events), and in one incredibly informative and productive day we accomplish two distinctly important things:
1. Each of our carefully-vetted Sponsors will deliver a powerful, concise 20-minute presentation on their technology, as well as which specific facet(s) of a Cloud and/or Mobile strategy they can help you address, so that you’re able to maximize your learning in the shortest period of time. There’s also time built-in at the end of each presentation for a Q&A.
2. Following the presentations in the morning and early afternoon there will be 1 to 1.5 hours of breakout sessions covering topics related to the Cloud and/or Mobile. The sponsors will lead these sessions and they are intended to be interactive so that best practices around Cloud and Mobile strategies can be shared among the Attendees and everyone can learn from everyone else and avoid the common pitfalls.
So regardless of where you are with your Cloud strategy, you need to make it a priority to attend a CazzTech Cloud and Mobile Technology Event in your region because the fact is, this single day of focused learning is going to provide you with the knowledge and the confidence you need to define your own Cloud and/or Mobile strategy, begin discussions with those vendors that most closely align with your goals, and get you to the implementation phase as quickly as possible.
A continental breakfast and a hot buffet lunch will be provided to all attendees, as well as a raffle for prizes at day’s end.
Upcoming Events:[events_list scope=”future” country=”US”]
#_EVENTLINK will take place at #_LOCATIONLINK on #_EVENTDATES at #_EVENTTIMES[/events_list]